[horde] Upgrading problems...

Michael Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Tue Oct 26 23:10:44 PDT 2004

Hello,

I tried last week to upgrade via cvs. I had a problem with the left menu
(displaying the Horde, Mail, Organizing, etc). The menu was not able to be
displayed after upgrading. I tried about an hour ago to cvs the source code
again but I had the same problem. Again, the left frame/menu would not display.
Has anyone else had this problem?

     Michael J. Pelletier
 mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
     www.mjpelletier.com