[horde] Bottom application bar and possible admin account issues

Martijn Dekkers martijn.dekkers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 00:54:28 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I hope somebody can help me out. I have just fiunished installing
Horde 2.2.7, IMP 3.2.6, and turba 1.2.2 - this against PHP 4.2.2 with
all the juicy bits switched on, and what seems to be Apache 2.0.40

I currently have set up Horde to do auth against my IMAP server, and
this works fine.  What is not clear to me is how I can designate a
user to  ba a Horde admin. The docs at
http://www.horde.org/horde/docs/?f=INSTALL.html are for version 3, and
the version 2 docs don't seem to mention anything about admins the
like.

I am perfectly happy editing config files by hand, however, Horde does
not show me the list of applications on the bottom of the screen - a
feature I am used to seeing the last time I worked with horde (about 2
years ag now....)  I think I pretty much scoured all the config files,
and am at a bit of a loss - browser I am using is Firefox 1.0PRE

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.,

Cheers,

Martijn