[horde] fortune

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu Oct 28 15:17:38 PDT 2004

> Zitat von Brian Martinez <martinez_brain at hotmail.com>:
>
>> I can't seem to get options to work with fortune (fortune -o) using the
>> recently updated methodology in the configuration setup.  Should I be
>> enclosing the entry in quotes?
>
> Commandline options don't work anymore. I already thought it would be nice
> to add a checkbox in the portal block confiration to enable the -o flag.
> Patch?
>
> Jan.

Sorry. I actually had this in the block parameters as an enum (-a, -o, or
nothing). However, the -a and -o didn't seem to work on my system (I'm missing
some files). Without a way to test it, I removed it.

I can submit a patch if there's interest, but I won't be able to test it...

--
Rick Emery

  you will always long to return"
                                               -- Leonardo Da Vinci