[horde] PNG files (Alpha transparency)

Mats Djärf md at webbplatsen.se
Tue Nov 9 03:35:41 PST 2004

Icons is very useful but in Kronlith I guess there is too many of them.
    Delete and Edit is not necessary to show for every day and you will
a get a messy look. Maybe someone likes them cause this is a short-cut
to edit/delete but for the interface it will not give you a clean
feeling. _Messy_ was the word.

Feature to disable those action-buttons would be great if someone likes
them how they shows today.

The reason why I reply to this mail is that there is many icons to
render in Kronolith (month view).
MSIE + alpha trans + many icons = DELAY.

<: mats