[horde] Can't add event, memo, or task

Rod Morison rod at morison.biz
Wed Nov 17 10:01:23 PST 2004

Just brought up cvs head this morning. Built horde database from scratch
(mysql). I can save & delete Address Book entries (so my mysql login seems ok),
but can't create new events, tasks, or notes. (Whups seems happy, too) There's
no Add icon, and if I try to create a note from, e.g., the Note Summary block
at Horde page, I get "horde Access denied saving note: No object requested."
The only logfile entry on the "Save" action is

Nov 17 09:55:42 HORDE [debug] [mnemo] Mnemo_Driver_sql::retrieve(): SELECT *
FROM mnemo_memos WHERE memo_owner = 'rod' [on line 328 of
"/srv/www/vhosts/morison.biz/horde/mnemo/lib/Driver/sql.php"]

which seems reasonable.

Also, I tried importing notes from a CSV and they landed in the table with no
memo_owner field, though other fields appeared correct.

The behavior is similar to an old posting,
http://lists.horde.org/archives/mnemo/Week-of-Mon-20030714/000095.html, which
didn't have a follow up.

Rod