[horde] Default desktop

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Fri Nov 19 02:14:09 PST 2004

I think I've asked this question before, but I can't recall the answer..

.. with Horde becoming more and more useful (and stable :-) ), one apparent
"hardship" is to handle "defaults" for different groups of users (based on
their e-mail domain address, their group membership, and what not).

I realize there are a number of hooks and it may very well be that this is how
things should be done. But it feels like some sort of admin interface might be
useful, to customize/set-up/configure Horde layout ("desktop") defaults,
themes, and possibly application defaults.

Thoughts?

-joho