[horde] Default desktop

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Nov 19 05:06:21 PST 2004

Zitat von Joaquim Homrighausen <joho at webbplatsen.se>:

> I think I've asked this question before, but I can't recall the answer..
>
> .. with Horde becoming more and more useful (and stable :-) ), one apparent
> "hardship" is to handle "defaults" for different groups of users (based on
> their e-mail domain address, their group membership, and what not).
>
> I realize there are a number of hooks and it may very well be that
> this is how
> things should be done. But it feels like some sort of admin interface

Exactly, that's what the hooks are for.

> might be
> useful, to customize/set-up/configure Horde layout ("desktop") defaults,
> themes, and possibly application defaults.
>
> Thoughts?

I think that this would be neat but I have no idea why you come up with such
a suggestion in the release phase. You are right, Horde is getting stable,
so we won't add any new features.

But we would gladly accept patches when the releases are out.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/