[horde] Can't find juno? I didn't install it.

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Sat Dec 4 13:52:32 PST 2004

I looked at the config, made the mod, and now it says:

$this->applications['juno'] = array(
     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../juno',
     'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/juno',
     'name' => _("Accounting"),
     'status' => 'inactive',
     'menu_parent' => 'office'
);

Same issue though...upon login it's still looking for /horde3/juno/.

The default in the registry.php.dist if for everything to be active.  I though
things were only turned on (activated) if their subdir exists under the
webroot
(or as defined in the application's webroot in the registry.php).

Still very confused (as always)! :)

When I first upgraded to RC2 [from RC1] I didn't have this problem, I'm trying
to think what config I changed, and I don't recall changing anything in the
past 3 days...which is when this all started.  I upgraded to RC2 about
7-9 days
ago.

Weird!!!

--