[horde] Can't find juno? I didn't install it.

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Sat Dec 4 14:25:34 PST 2004

I don't know how necessary it is, but, when using
cvs/alphas/betas/rcs/other unstable code, I do it with a brand new
codebase and a brand new database every time.  You may find yourself
running into a lot less problems this way.  Config files and db schemas
are in a constant state of flux, and, it is hardly fair to complain to
developers unless you can be sure that you are running the code you say
you are, configured with the correct files, and running against the
correct schemas.  I must admit, I do use the same copy of PEAR for
everything though.

You can of course cheat and have your old config files handy to help get
the settings in the new config files right, as long as you don't cut and
paste across (too easy to miss something new, or include something that
has been taken out).