[horde] SOLVED! Can't find juno? I didn't install it.

Brandon Knitter knitterb at blandsite.org
Sat Dec 4 14:37:06 PST 2004

There we go...

1. dump database
2. grep for juno

INSERT INTO horde_prefs VALUES
('knitterb.blandsite.org','horde','initial_applic
ation','juno');

Weird!  When I goto the horde prefs, juno doesn't even show up as a potential
initial application...I have *zero* clue how that got in there.  Oh well,
changed to:

INSERT INTO horde_prefs VALUES
('knitterb.blandsite.org','horde','initial_applic
ation','horde');

And alas, my problems are gone! :)  w00t w00t [as the kids say]

--
-bk