Fwd: Re: [horde] Rendering problems

adi at stean.ch adi at stean.ch
Tue Dec 7 00:53:28 PST 2004

Sure, sorry.

I made these tests on windows and linux with opera, and
on linux for konqueror. About opera, the top menu, the
one with "Home,Layout," and so on is not at the top to
the right corner but from the top right corner down to
the center of the page. Even the login page is not
centered. If you need a screenshot, just mention it.

Konqueror and IMP, when I display the mailbox
the contents of the column contents are not cut when
the column ends, but the text goes on and overwrites
the one of the next column. Imagine these 3 lines
superposed:

Friday August 09, 2002
        adi at stean.ch
              Hello there