[horde] Hode datatree problems

Lars Lech dorfaue at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 18:06:45 PST 2004

After my update to the version 3 I got the following problems:
If I add a new user, the user was created in my ldap directory but if I log
in with the new user name I can't use imp, kronolith, nag and mnemo.
When I add the entries horde.shares.kronolith, horde.shares.nag and
horde.share.mnemo to the horde_datatree and the horde_datatree_attributes
tables everything works fine.

Also the modules thor and troll doesn’t work until the upgrade.
All pear tests look fine. I also did a new horde installation and a new
horde sql database without any success.
Any hints would be very helpful.