[horde] turba problems

Ivan Žilic Schmidt Ivan.Zilic at MainGroup.net
Thu Dec 9 00:37:25 PST 2004

Hello.

I have horde 3, imp 4 and kronolith working fine, but when added
turba
RC3 lots
of problems appeared. When i login i get a blank screen, when i click
on the
address book link, it never loads the page, etc, etc

Ant ideas?

Thanks,

----- Message from Ivan.Zilic at maingroup.net ---------    Date:
Wed,  8 Dec 2004 15:48:12 -0300    From: Ivan ÂŽilic Schmidt
tabs when configuring horde

> Im 100% sure thats from horde 3 RC3. Unless something is wrong in
the
> package i
> downloaded.
>
> Is there any way i can post a screen shot?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ivan ÂŽilic Schmidt
> Maingroup Inc.
> www.maingroup.net
> ivan.zilic at maingroup.net
> Phone (56-2) 326 07 84
> Mobile (56-9) 872 65 63
>
> "Unix is a very user friendly OS, it's just picky about who it
makes friends
> with"
> "In a World without walls and fences who needs WINDOWS and GATES?"
>

> Quoting Jan Schneider :
>
>> Zitat von Ivan Žilic Schmidt :
>>
>> > I dont know what may be relevant, but im posting here what i
found with
>> > sections_configform.

src="/horde/services/javascript.php?file=form_sections.js&app=horde">>

----- End message from Ivan.Zilic at maingroup.net -----

----- End forwarded message -----

----- End forwarded message -----