[horde] Serious IE Rendering Problems

Mats Djärf md at webbplatsen.se
Mon Dec 13 12:09:04 PST 2004

chukie-man do have period?
A lot to do before christmas?
Bad hair-cut?
*hehe* I know the feeling ...maybe it can't be worse ;)

Anyhow ...I really like alpha transparency but even latest version of
MSIE does not handle this as u except. I have create a theme that not
use alpha transparency icons. Recommended for Microsoft Internet
Explorer users, and it works fine with gecko browsers aswell.

http://www.webbplatsen.se/horde/

Note. I have updated this theme for the latest head of Horde but I have
not publish it yet (bad hair-cut I guess). Latest available update is
from 2004-11-18 ...it works fine too. Some icons is missing if u using
latest Head.