[horde] apache problems with horde 3 RC3 OpenBSD

raphael mazelier raf at ztrip.ath.cx
Wed Dec 15 14:28:51 PST 2004

Effectively after 1 hour to understand how compiling
php imap modules with c-client library I have the following
configuration :
- c-client from imap-2004b.RC1
- imap.so from php-4.3.9
which do the same result ... hehe.

But hacking a bit the imap_lsub function in the c-client src
solve the problem again.
So I will post now in the c-client mailing list :)

Good night.

raf