[horde] apache problems with horde 3 RC3 OpenBSD

raphael mazelier raf at ztrip.ath.cx
Thu Dec 16 02:06:56 PST 2004

Michael M Slusarz wrote:

>> 2 with I try  IE  I have :  => [Tue Dec 14 19:54:46 2004] [notice] child
>> pid 7466 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
>

> This is the error message that I (and others) have been seeing with the
> IMAP_Tree bug.

Euh, just one thing, with IE apache segfautl with any page in horde,
with mimp for example. So I don't think this is related to the
IMAP_Tree bug, but surely  a nasty bug in the framework, which it very more
difficult to trace.
Funny thing : my Sony T610 mobile crash apache as well with mimp... lol.

raf