[horde] Problem with openIMAPStream (MIMP)

Mikael Krantz mikael.krantz at miletos.net
Thu Dec 16 13:47:04 PST 2004

This message was previously posted to the mimp-list but since I'm no longer sure that the problem is mimp-related I'm putting a copy here... Using uw-imapd.

Hi,

I'm having some problems getting MIMP to work. I've set up (the lastest) horde cvs to use MIMP for authentication (for testing) but then it won't let me in. Using IMP works fine. I've traced the problem to mimp/lib/IMAP.php (line 108). The php function imap_open() return false. Having a look in the maillog shows that the imap server don't get the correct parameters.

maillog>> Command stream end of file, while reading line user=??? host=UNKNOWN

But when I peek at the values just before the function-call I have the parameters there... This looks like the same function that IMP uses and it works there... Sorry but I'm stuck. Can someone please give a hint on how to investigate further?

/Mike