[horde] Problem with openIMAPStream (MIMP)

Mikael Krantz mikael.krantz at miletos.net
Thu Dec 16 14:12:14 PST 2004

Yes, I am and yes it says imap. But how can that be the problem when IMP is
working? MIMP and IMP are using the same function call, namely:

 return @imap_open($this->_serverString . $mbox, $this->_user, $this->_pass,
$flags);

(m)imp/lib/IMAP.php, line 108 for both.

I have looked at the input to the function both in IMP and MIMP and the
values are the same! But MIMP returns false and IMP don't. I have even
"hardcoded" my server, username and password into the function but, no... My
guess is that I have overlooked something very simple somewhere...

/Mike