[horde] cpu usage 80-85 in imp Urgent

Joel n.solanki zealous at bonbon.net
Mon Jan 3 20:23:36 PST 2005

I agree when user goes to high mbox then he will surely get slow.
webmail will open his account slow. It doesnt matter. But due to this
user is eatting up my server's  80-85 % cpu. so that creates lot of
problems.

let me specify few things:-

Ram Memory is = 512 Mb
harddisk is 5 gb. it is hda
i dont have swap partition.

i m thinkging that swap partition and hda is creating problem. coz hda
is always slow than scsi. and i think SWAP partition should make little
difference on cpu usage.

any hints, suggestions.???

Regards
Joel