[horde] installation problem

brad dreisbach bradd at ameri.ca
Tue Jan 4 12:33:25 PST 2005

hi,

ive recently installed horde in hopes of later installing IMP
for remotely reading email.  im having a problem with the
initial configuration.  i have read the faq and the mailing
list archives and my problem has been discussed but all of
the fixes ive read about did not work for me.

im using the following:

OS: 		solaris 8 / 64 bit sparc
APACHE:		2.0.50
PHP:		5.0.3
MYSQL:		4.1.8
HORDE:		3.0.0

i have installed according to the instructions and when
i load test.php it looks okay.  then i try to configure
horde via the web interface.

i have tried using the sql token system and the filesystem token system
to no avail.  i have verified that i can write to /tmp as the http/mysql
user and i can connect to the mysql database  from the command line using
the user/pass configured in the begining.  every time i try to generate the
config is says:

There was an error in the configuration form. Perhaps you left out a required field.
This form has already been processed.

looking at the web server logs it is not reporting any errors, and the
mysql log isnt even showing a connection to the database.  i am positive
im only hitting the generate button once.

i have looked at the horde database in mysql and the grant table
seems okay and all of the database tables seem to be present.
any help would be appreciated.

cheers,
-b