[horde] Horde-Kronolith Integration

sani at loyolajesuit.org sani at loyolajesuit.org
Thu Jan 6 14:52:11 PST 2005

Hello,

I have Horde: 3.0, IMP: H3 (4.0), Kronolith: 2.0.1 and Pear: 1.3.4 installed on
a Window$ XP box running Apache 2.  Most features appear to work fine. However
I cannot add an event in Kronolith. I always get series of errors like:

Warning: date(): Windows does not support dates prior to midnight (00:00:00),
January 1, 1970 in C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\Horde\lib\Horde\Date.php on line 219

I'm not sure if this is a Horde, Kronolith or Pear problem. I have sent a
message to the Kronolith mailing list (no response yet).

The MySQL database tables that Kronolith uses are good (structure, privilieges,
etc). I have downloaded and installed the necessary Pear modules (DB, Calendar
and Date).

Any insights from anyone would be highly appreciated.