[horde] Re: Fatal error with Horde-2-2-7/Imp-2-2-7

Alex Gavrila galex at mailcig.ase.ro
Fri Jan 7 16:51:29 PST 2005

Trust me, dear Jan, that I was trying to read both the error message AND the
logs, but it was with no use for me.

Here is the log details:
--------------
Jan 08 01:22:20 HORDE [emergency] [imp] 'phptype' nespecificat in
configuratia de preferinte. [o
n line 86 of "/var/www/html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php"]
-----------------------------
The message doesn't help me at all. It is just the translation in Romanian
of the previous error message.

I looked at line 86 in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php, but I didn't
figured the problem:
---------------
  Horde::fatal(new PEAR_Error(_("Required 'phptype' not specified
<----line 86

However, the error just dissapeared when I have overwritted the config files
from horde-2.2.7 with the old ones from horde-2.2.1, so I'm pretty sure that
it is my fault with the config files. I will search again, but if you have
any tips, I'll be very greatfull.

Thanks,
Alex.

news:20050108004525.1p6ms04r1cksosso at jan.dip.ammma.net...