[horde] Nag tasks bot being added.

Mike mlopes_57 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 8 09:00:07 PST 2005

Hello,

I have recently updated to horde 3.0 final and at the same time updated
the rest of the apps, imp, kronolith, nag, mnemo etc ..

Everything went fine except for nag. I can't seem to add any tasks
anymore ..

I ran the update script in scripts/upgrades/ to update the mysql table
(nag_tasks) when that didn't work I simply droped the table and created
a new one using the right script in scripts/sql.
I configured nag to use the horde defaults for sql database.  I can see
the tasks in the table but for some reason they're not showing up when I
log on ..
I ran this as well  just to be sure:

for foo in *.dist; do cp $foo `basename $foo .dist`; done

I don't get any errors in my apache error log (I'm running apache
2.0.52) and none either in my horde.log.

However adding notes in mnemo works and using the calendar with
Kronolith works without flaw ..
What am I missing ?
does anyone have a clue ?

Thanks in advance.