[horde] Recent head changes?

Ken Lowther klowther at cisnet.com
Sat Jan 8 19:11:29 PST 2005

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Ken Lowther <klowther at cisnet.com>:
>
>> I upgraded to the recent head.  My previous version was from December
>> 24.  Seems to have caused some problems.
>>
>> Jan  8 13:10:08 visit postgres[3359]: [134-1] ERROR:  value too long for
>> type character varying(8)
>> Jan  8 13:10:08 visit postgres[3359]: [134-2] STATEMENT:  INSERT INTO
>> horde_tokens (token_address, token_id, token_timestamp) VALUES
>> ('NjguMjU0LjE0Ny4zMg==',
>

> Something changed in the Horde_Token package recently to handle ipv6
> addresses,
> and no one noticed that that meant the SQL table definition needed to
> change.
> I've made the updates in CVS now; you'll just want to update your
> token_address
> field to be a varchar(100) or so.

OK. Thanks.

>> I set tokens to use file system and everthing seems to work except I
>> cannot get into my inbox.  It is not even a clickable link.
>

> That sounds unrelated.

I just switched to Courier-Imap so I wasn't sure was acting up.  The
tokens seemed pretty obvious.  Thing is, it doesn't even 'highlight'
when I mouse over.  But, I have to fix my Courier config before I know.

I was wrong, I can get into the mail box clicking on mail.  It is the
"INBOX" that doesn't react.

Ken