[horde] Install Wizard or Wiki o.e. Doku

Oliver Schalch schalch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 20:49:30 PST 2005

Hai,

Watching since along time the lists, some questions and problems are
related just on the installations.
Asking about if there would be released a wizard to install horde and
the modules, or if its thinking about to start a real how to manual,
Wiki I guess or whatever, I think there are some leaks in documenation
for all the peaple wo just want to use horde and dont be real expert
with the systems at all.

I just read sometimes, jan or chuck give a hard answer back, but why is
that? Maybe the documentation should be grow and more helpful for those
just want to have a nice smoothy horde?

I really think a Documentation/Howto profect could help alot, not just
the readmes, which not all are up to date and with those much wonderful
modules, it would be quite helpful if there is like a "walktrought" or
at least something intelligent install/upgrade wizard, even its written
on pure shell/bash script or similar.

My cents at night
Oliver

--