[horde] Install Wizard or Wiki o.e. Doku

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Jan 9 05:00:06 PST 2005

First: Don't reply on messages if you actually want to start a *new* thread.

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=82

http://wiki.horde.org/

> for all the peaple wo just want to use horde and dont be real expert
> with the systems at all.

Patches to improve the documentation are always welcome. There is even a
separate mailing list for documentations: http://horde.org/mail/

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/