[horde] Install Wizard or Wiki o.e. Doku

Ken Lowther klowther at cisnet.com
Sat Jan 8 21:16:11 PST 2005

Oliver Schalch wrote:

> I just read sometimes, jan or chuck give a hard answer back, but why
> is that? Maybe the documentation should be grow and more helpful for
> those just want to have a nice smoothy horde?

No doubt Jan and/or Chuck would love it if some one were to take on that
task.  From their perspective, I'm sure people ask for more than they
are willing to give back.  Actually the inlcuded docs do quite nicely
for the most part.    I have paid for software that wasn't as well
documented and the makers expected you to pay them for answers if you
couldn't get it working.

When they post "update the framework" twice a day for a few weeks, you
know some folks aren't bothering to look for answers before posting.

Ken