[horde] Undefined Index when activating Preferences

Josh Joslyn josh at joslyn.com
Sun Jan 9 09:28:53 PST 2005

When I changed my horde preference system from 'none' to 'mysql' driver,
I get the following "Undefined Index: socket in
/usr/share/php/DB/mysql.php on line 108."
This text appears just above the collapse/expand button on the side-bar.
When I turn preferences off the message goes away.
Strangely, all preferences work when turned on - I just get the ugly
notice.
Apparently mysql.php code around line 108 is written in Greek, or Geek
:-)
 Any ideas anybody?