[horde] Undefined Index when activating Preferences

Ken Lowther klowther at cisnet.com
Sun Jan 9 11:09:57 PST 2005

Josh Joslyn wrote:

>In php.ini I turned on error_reporting=E_ALL & E_NOTICE and also
>log_errors=On
>I assume this was to log to PHP but I'm not sure where, I did not see a
>log directory in the php.ini directory and paths.
>I looked in the horde log and still nothing there.  Does PHP log to
>system log?

This section is right under the section that describes the error levels
in my php.ini file

; Print out errors (as a part of the output). For production web sites,
; you're strongly encouraged to turn this feature off, and use error logging
; instead (see below). Keeping display_errors enabled on a production
web site
; may reveal security information to end users, such as file paths on
your Web
; server, your database schema or other information.
display_errors = Off

; Even when display_errors is on, errors that occur during PHP's startup
; sequence are not displayed. It's strongly recommended to keep
; display_startup_errors off, except for when debugging.
display_startup_errors = Off

; Log errors into a log file (server-specific log, stderr, or error_log
(below))
; As stated above, you're strongly advised to use error logging in place of
; error displaying on production web sites.
log_errors = On

Ken