[horde] kronolith: How to configure icalendars?

hec spc hecspc at goto20.com
Tue Jan 11 04:18:05 PST 2005

Hello,

After upgrading my php to version 5 successfully I would like my users to use
their iCal calendars or similars.
I have a shared folders with WebDAV. This area is restricted for each user so
they have to be authenticated.
What I don't know is how to authenticate this in kronolith.
I have tried several ways:

http://user:password@domain.com/webdav/calendar.ics
http://domain.com/webdav/calendar.ics
and both using webdav:// instead of http:// but none of them worked.

I've been looking for a solution through all the lists and all the web but I
couldn't find a solution.

I know this is not the right list (and I should use the kronolith list for this)
but I know the question is not very important and it has a very short answer ;)

Thanks a lot!!!

--
hec spc
http://goto20.com