[horde] kronolith: How to configure icalendars?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 11 09:04:38 PST 2005

Quoting hec spc <hecspc at goto20.com>:

> What I don't know is how to authenticate this in kronolith.

Kronolith does not currently support webdav. The user:password@ syntax should
work, assuming that http:// works for that resource, but we may need to do a
few more steps to support it. If that's the case, you should file a bug report
on bugs.horde.org.

> I know this is not the right list (and I should use the kronolith
> list for this) but I know the question is not very important and it
> has a very short answer ;)

I'm really not clear why that results in you posting to this list and not the
kronolith list.

-chuck

Quincy Adams