[horde] Horde 3.0.2 not working

Darren Martz darren at shelbrook.com
Fri Jan 14 00:51:38 PST 2005

Okay, I checked out the HEAD on horde, framework, and IMP.

At the moment I cannot login. The page is blank. It worked for "one" session
(except IMP never showed a single message), and logout never returned.

The horde log states one line:

Jan 14 00:34:59 HORDE [debug] [horde] SQL Query by
DataTree_sql::_buildLoadQuery(): SELECT datatree_id, datatree_parents FROM
horde_datatree WHERE datatree_name = 'horde' AND group_uid = 'horde.perms'
ORDER BY datatree_id [on line 173 of "/usr/lib/php/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]

The php log states one line:

[14-Jan-2005 00:34:59] PHP Fatal error:  Class
notification_listener_status_imp:  Cannot inherit from undefined class
notification_listener_status in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs-ssl/mail/imp/lib/base.php on line 64

Not much to go on.

I get the feeling I am experiencing something nobody else has seen and
nobody wants to touch :(