[horde] mass-prefs update ?

sCALP mlhorde at tibone.com
Fri Jan 14 06:27:00 PST 2005

Hi, I'm sorry, I didn't found the answer elsewhere, but I want to ask
before writing the tool from scratch.
I recently upgraded Horde/Imp from v2/v3 to v3/v4 and I had to change
the 'folders' value of my servers.php config file from 'INBOX/' to ''
(don't ask me why, I think I've done a mistake.... ;-)
so, the users close to me went to their options to change the folders
path accordingly ('sent-mail' => 'INBOX.sent-mail', ....) but I want to
do that globally for all my users.
is there a tool allowing me to update the prefs values for ALL users ?
I'm about to do this with a huge PHP/SQL/grep/replace, but if I can
prevent me from doing this...
many thanks, and sorry if I bother with such a 'please help me correct
my mistakes' question.
sincerely,
sCALP