[horde] mass-prefs update ?

mbydalek at mobilemini.com mbydalek at mobilemini.com
Fri Jan 14 06:28:55 PST 2005

It depends on what your prefs backend is.  If you are using SQL, then just
write SQL queries.  The files 'prefs.php' basically is just a set of default
prefs to use if there are no prefs for a given user in the backend you
specified.

If you don't have, or don't want, a backend, then all you have to do is just
customize the prefs.php to your liking, and everyone using the system will
use those prefs.

-Mike