[horde] Re: Horde, Imp and transparent authentication

Dustin Mitchell dustin at ywlcs.org
Mon Jan 17 06:50:14 PST 2005

IE is a bad choice of browser for debugging websites, as it does not
display error pages (any page of less than 512 bytes delivered with a
4xx error code is automatically replaced by the "smart" DNS-error page).

Try accessing your installation with a real browser, and post the
results to the list.

Dustin