[horde] Re: Re: Horde, Imp and transparent authentication

Pascal Huot sacdos at sacdos.net
Mon Jan 17 07:20:37 PST 2005

Thanks for your answers

In IE, I obtain the DNS-error page whereas Safari says it can't download
data from imp/redirect.php and firefox just doesn't react after a short time
of 'brainstorming'.

I did the configuration by hand because I couldn't event log in horde and
access the administration panel with the by default parameters.

20050117145014.GI2000 at ywlcs.org...