[horde] Re: Re: Horde, Imp and transparent authentication

Pascal Huot sacdos at sacdos.net
Tue Jan 18 09:21:35 PST 2005

In fact, I can't figure out why the  default horde's config.php results in
an error-dns page while it should grant access to the administrator panel
whereas I change nothing.

If anybody has any idea of the parameters or anything else I should modify
in order to make it work, I'm really interested cause it's driving me crazy
;))

thx (help)

P.

csgl43$365$1 at sea.gmane.org...