[horde] Fwd: Sorry for going to you and not to the list.

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jan 20 01:09:45 PST 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von raymond.richmond at ualberta.ca -----
     Datum: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:46:34 -0700
       Von: Raymond Richmond <raymond.richmond at ualberta.ca>
Antwort an: richmond at ualberta.ca
   Betreff: Sorry for going to you and not to the list.
        An: "jan at horde.org" <jan at horde.org>

	But I'm still waiting for my join request. ;)

Anyhow, I have a problem setting up SQL w/ custom queries in Horde 3.0.2
Whenever I set it up I just can't login.  If I run my queries by hand I
get results out the DB (using the configured user/password) and in the
/tmp/horde.log it just registers an auth fail.

How can I turn up the debugging on the customsql module to see where/why
it is failing?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/