[horde] Installing H-3

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 01:10:56 PST 2005

I've finally got around to installing Horde 3.0.2, replacing a CVS
installation. But I'm confused by something in docs/INSTALL.

Having untarred the tar balls as per "Installing from Tarballs" there
then comes a section entitled "Installing from CVS". This section
doesn't describe a full installation from CVS, but merely how to grab
the framework and install it.

Do I need to go through this process, or has the framework been
magically installed by just untarring the tar balls? Everything works,
but it could be working with old framework files installed with the CVS
installation I'm replacing.
--
Chris Hastie