[horde] MySQL conn working, but no data is saved?

Tim Korves tkml at cluster-worxx.net
Sun Jan 23 02:24:29 PST 2005

Hi list,

problem is still pending, nothing is solved... Anyone got an idea?

That's the problem:

I've installed Horde and IMP on my Mailserver... Both newest versions.
Everything works fine, but the user preferences are not saved to the
MySQL db.
No clue why, but I'm working with a socket conn. The configuration-pages
are
able to read the db and it's content.

Regards, Tim