[horde] MySQL conn working, but no data is saved?

Vilius Ðumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Sun Jan 23 02:30:33 PST 2005

Hi,

> Hi list,

> problem is still pending, nothing is solved... Anyone got an idea?

> That's the problem:

> I've installed Horde and IMP on my Mailserver... Both newest versions.
> Everything works fine, but the user preferences are not saved to the
> MySQL db.
> No clue why, but I'm working with a socket conn. The configuration-pages
> are
> able to read the db and it's content.

Try update'ing PEAR::DB (pear upgrade DB) or all PEAR (pear
upgrade-all). Horde 3 works with newest DB class only. I think developers
should include this in INSTALL/UPGRADE docs.

By the way Tim, please, PLEASE, write your replies _below_ quoted
text. It is hard to track the discussion.

--
Best Regards,
 Vilius