[horde] I'm new and i've got some questions....

sani at loyolajesuit.org sani at loyolajesuit.org
Mon Jan 24 06:38:51 PST 2005

If this is a new installation and your users do not mind, you can set all (or
most) of your user preferences by editing the appropriate /config/prefs.php
file. You can the delete all the records in your user_prefs mysql table.

Please note that WILL remove all your users preferences and replace them with
those you specified in the /config/prefs.php. Use this method *ONLY IF*
you are
sure your users won't mind starting with a new set of Administrator-defined
preferences.

--Sani

Quoting horde at marcrisse.name: