[horde] Problem with setting up horde

zbynh at seznam.cz zbynh at seznam.cz
Mon Jan 24 08:18:14 PST 2005

Dear users,

I encoutered a problem during horde setup.

When a test user logs in, nothing beside dark blue background and
"Welcome user" together with logout icon is shown.

When I try to point browser to /horde/test.php this error messages is
shown:

Warning: Unknown(/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/test.php): failed to
open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening
'/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/test.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

I searched the web, but found no relevant results.

Zbynek