[horde] Creating users with horde

Cristian Livadaru drac3+ho at vampirenet.ro
Mon Jan 24 13:53:24 PST 2005

I just installed Horde3 with IMP, Turba, NAG ...
first of all, great work. I just love horde3.
And I love a lot of the new features like the create user feature.

But I have a litle problem, how does horde get the users ? since I have some
users on the system but Horde just shows me one user.
If I add a user the user is being created with cyrus, but alas I have no
password for that user.
I user horde with cyrus, and cyrus authenticates with sasldb.

I tried to look at the sources what listUsers does, but I'm not sure if I found
the corect source since ( if I underand it right ) I would only get an error
from here.
in Auth.php I found:

    /**
     * Lists all users in the system.
     *
     * @access public
     * @abstract
     *
     * @return mixed  The array of userIds, or a PEAR_Error object on failure.
     */
    function listUsers()
    {
        return PEAR::raiseError('unsupported');
    }

Please give me some hints, some docu, anything.

Regards, Cristian