[horde] Re: 3.0.2.install: empty frames?

Charles Bailey baileych at mail.med.upenn.edu
Mon Jan 24 18:31:06 PST 2005

--On January 24, 2005 1:29:08 PM -0500 Charles Bailey
<baileych at mail.med.upenn.edu> wrote:

> Now I've advanced to the next error: attempting to set up the "portal
> page" yields errors in edit.php (from the httpd error log):
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Unsupported operand types in
> /path/to/horde/templates/portal/edit.inc on line 15, referer:
> http://127.0.0.1/horde/services/portal/edit.php

Turned out to be a dropped configuration setting; when I fixed the prefs
backend, the portal layout worked fine.  There's probably some error
checking that could be added to edit.inc, but I should leave that to more
experienced hands.

--
Regards,
Charles Bailey  < baileych _at_ mail _dot_ med _dot_ upenn _dot_ edu >