[horde] IMP login / redirect.phpproblem|Hordeauthenticationaffected as well (UPDATE 2)

Sergey Dushenkov dusha at mcl.ru
Thu Jan 27 09:15:28 PST 2005

Yep, I was unable to resolve this issue on my home machine.
IE doesn't work, Opera - does.

I have not recieved any compliants form other users, they report that
everything is fine with them.

Looks like some very specific configuration issue on the client side, but
I'm unable to catch it...
I also have some SP2 machines and all they are working fine...

Sergey