[horde] MySQL Auth problem...

Andrew Coutermarsh acoutermarsh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 04:07:40 PST 2005

(Sorry - had sent this only to Craig and not to the entire list...
stupid Reply-Tos.)

It's not a problem connecting to the database.  I was easily able to
connect to the database from the command line, and I also know that
horde is connecting to the database as well (as I said in my first
email, if I change the password in horde.php, it gives a MySQL
connection error, which means that it IS connecting properly when the
password is correct).  As for the difference between CVS HEAD and the
release installations, the database settings are exactly the same for
both.  The reason I downloaded the scripts from CVS is because the
releases don't include the scripts/ directory and I didn't want to
bother figuring out how to set up the database by hand.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I know that it's correctly
connecting to the database, but it's not authenticating to the
horde_users table, even though i know that the password is correctly
encrypted to MD5.

Any other ideas?