[horde] Blank page on Horde

Sergey Dushenkov dusha at mcl.ru
Wed Feb 2 07:56:30 PST 2005

> Thomas M. O'Brien <thomas at obrienz.net>
> I've found that turning display_errors on in php.ini *can* help debug
> blank
> page errors.

Tried this. Mo result. No erorrs.

> Rodion Serebryakov <rserebryakov at browncorp.com>
>I had problems with blank screens for several applications until I
> realized that I messed up hooks.php in horde/config.  Same thing - no
> Might be something you want to look at.

Personally, I'm not using hooks.php neither in Horde, nor in IMP but the
problem exists on my home IE machine.
(Opera and Firefox works fine from the same machine, as well as other
machines with IE)

> Thiago Vinhas de Moraes <thiago.vinhas at gmail.com>
> Seens to be a really common problem, but I could not find the
> solution, even after 2 hours looking on google...

Heh.. I've spens several days trying to understand the cause of the
issue....
without any results... Tries almost everything (except my client machine
reformat/reinstall :)

Sergey