Fwd: Re: [horde] Blank page on Horde

Mark Petersen mpetersen at daily-journal.com
Wed Feb 2 08:06:17 PST 2005

I'm not really sure I can help too much more at this point, but I'll
give it a shot.

Thiago Vinhas de Moraes wrote:

>I could not log in to Horde, or access any admin page for it. The only
>things I could do, was to access the test pages for horde and imp, to
>see that everything was configured right.
>
>The horde log is not being generated... The page was not displayed on
>Fiirefox or IE...

You say you could not login to Horde, but the default login is an
AUTOMATIC login as admin.  Did any page other than the test pages ever
render correctly?  Did you look in /horde/conf/conf.xml and set where
the log should go?  Maybe you don't get far enough for a log entry.  I
think Thomas' suggestion below might help get some more information
about the cause of the problem.  Also, is your session counter
increasing on the various test pages?  I assume you have everything (or
at least everything required) showing up as YES on the test.php pages?