Fwd: Re: [horde] Blank page on Horde

Thiago Vinhas de Moraes thiago.vinhas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:36:34 PST 2005

The test page renders correct, almost everything is yes, and the page
counter is increasing... you can take a look at
webmail2.simpleweb.com.br/test.php

What should I change on conf.xml? It's the same that came on the
tarball, and was never touched.

What other pages should I try to access?

Regards,
Thiago